does not work log4net and owin

May 7, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Hi! I loved your app! I try to use it. but I have a problem, not loaded log4net as well as some type library OWIN and SignalR.

pack command libz.exe inject-dll - assembly MyApp.exe - include *. dll - move
Thereafter, the application starts. but not working at all

gradually eliminating library from the archive, I realized that they just do not load.
tell me what to do)
Coordinator
May 7, 2014 at 2:20 PM
My first guess is: some libraries may just use Assembly.LoadFile(...). If they do, there is nothing I can do about it. They DO NEED A SEPARATE FILE. Full stop.
You can try to PM me with dropbox link to your zipped project so I can take a look. Can't promise anything.

You can try this: if ILMerge works LibZ should also work so it is a bug and can be fixed. If ILMerge does not work there is no promise LibZ will work. It does not do any magic, it just hijacks AssemblyResolve event and handles it differently. There are ways, though, assemblies can be loaded without triggering it.
May 8, 2014 at 6:39 AM
I noticed that ILMerge can not pack log4net.dll
later spend different tests, and write about the results
Coordinator
May 8, 2014 at 8:43 AM
The is no problem with log4net and LibZ. I use it with success. The problem is more related "how it gets loaded". Is it loaded by reference, using full name or partial name.
As I said: "PM me with dropbox link to your zipped project so I can take a look"